Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Year End Weddings

If you are close to me, you'll know that I really love going to weddings.

I will try as much as I can, not to miss all the weddings that I'd been invited to.

And sometimes I enjoy going to the weddings of my parents acquaintance too.

While some people think weddings are boring, to me it has a very personal meaning to the married couple, in their own right. They have found soul mates in each other and ultimately decided to grow old together.

For that particular reason, the people that they are close to; family, relatives and friends should join in the celebration while giving their love and supports to the commitments that this married couple is making.

Hey, they could suddenly have a second thought you know! I believe that 'cold feet' (talking to myself), could happen even after the solemnization or during the reception.

So, it has to be our job, the people in their life to make sure that they are making the right decision and everyone is happy with it!

Speaking of which, towards the end of the year 2010, most of my weekends was fully occupied with attending friends' wedding (Sorry for those who I missed!).

And without further ado, I would like to present you the wedding pictures that I went to in the next entries!!

Enjoy :D !!!!





------------------------------




Anyway, on a different note, if I ever be a run**** bride (God forbid),







-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-








I choose this...

















over this.....
























Because, having the 'cold feet', I'm sure I could barely 'walk' away with those heels ;p









No comments:

Post a Comment