Monday, March 7, 2011

Arif's 26th & Shifa's 25th

Got it from the title?

Yes, it was Arif's and Shifa's birthday celebration last Saturday, 5 March 2011 at Fullhouse, Sunway Giza.

A combo of belated celebration for the two of us, organized by the sweetest ever Dayana ;)

Dayana said that it was supposed to be a surprise party and she thought that she has failed to make it look like one.

Huh?!

I was surprised I tell you!! Believe me!!

It was just that I just had my botox injection during the day that my face became so tight and emotionless :S

Just look at this face.....



My doctor reminded me not to frown or smile. So the smile ended up like this.








Kidding!

Who needs botox at 25?! I'm grateful with what I am. Alhamdulillah...


And I'm also grateful to have them as my friends.You guys made my day ;)




Back : Syed, Shigim, Anas, Aliza, Ross, Boyfie / Front : Azzwaa, Raeesa, Bday Girl, Bday Boy, Dayana




I appreciate all the efforts that my girl Dayana has put into it. She is such a darling that I lost for words when I wanted to thank her!

The pavlova, the misspelled labels (LOL), the balloons, the people, the venue, the little one (R.A.R), the time, the love, the oyster shot (YIKES!) etc etc etc...

Thanks for everything darling!


I want to hug you again!!


A wonderful night indeed. Bliss ;)




PS : Credit to Boyfie and Azzwaa for the pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment