Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sugar Sugar

Sugar...

Oh Honey, Honey...

You are my candy girl...

And you got me wanting you...

- The Archies






Yes Sugar, you got me wanting you!

---------------------------------------------------

I'm a tea addict first, sugar addict second.

In general, I don't think my tea addiction would bring any problems to me in the future.

But, with my sugar intake that goes along with the tea-drinking habit, I think it would create major problems to my health in 30 years time (or less than that)!

I consume 3 teaspoons of sugar every morning together with my hot tea. 

Every weekdays morning without fail! And sometimes in the evening too, after work.

I didn't realize that I consume that much until I receive many comments on my sugar intake recently.

To make it worst, I also add sugar to the 3-in-1 Nescafe (occasionally I love to drink coffee too), which already had sugar and other additives in the premix.

I keep trying to overcome this addiction. Hmmm.. Not really.. I don't try at all. The correct term is that I keep thinking, how to overcome this addiction.

No wonder I've became flabby and flabby by day. Pfft

I could only think one solution to overcome this addiction constant worry-ness.


---------------------------------------------------


Maybe by singing this song while drinking my sugary tea will make me less guilty!


No comments:

Post a Comment