Thursday, March 17, 2011

World Book Day

I am writing this entry for what we did last Friday.

My favorite companion for my Friday lunch would always be these two girls.

Little Miss Liyana and Little Miss Zaza.

We always fill the time by being chatterbox throughout the 2 hours break.

So many to talk about, so little time.

After that, we would be exhausted. Not good for work either.

So, last Friday, we decided that our Friday Lunch Session should be filled with somewhat more 'meaningful' and 'beneficial' activities other than gossiping.

So we celebrated the World Book Day.



Not really a book. I know.


We had our lunch and off we went to MPH to get Tun M's latest memoir.

But as usual, don't judge a book by its cover.

Tun M's had this 'manja' pose on the cover of his book. It doesn't reflect the content of the book. So deceiving.

Hoho. But still, Tun M's pose is so cute ;)



I was showing off the book to my colleague. Look how little Miss Z and Miss L are compared to a 'giant' me.


I fell asleep when reading some of the 'serious' chapter on Malaysia's history, mostly happened during his adolescent life, from his point of view.

I blame myself for falling asleep. Not the book's fault.

But I really enjoy the chapter on the power couple's relationship, Tun's childhood and also on his career as a doctor.

That's it, a quick introduction of the memoir. I'm now in Chapter 14. Not even half. Pfft

Off to meet the girls now!

Ttyl :)

1 comment:

  1. Salam shifa,

    Everyone is talking about the book. I want to get one also when I come back to msia!

    Tasha :D

    ReplyDelete