Monday, September 5, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh..

I was doing some cleaning in my iPhone; updating applications, saving new contact, deleting pictures when I realized that there are a lot of babies in my photo gallery. I couldn't recall since when I became a baby lover. As far as I remember, I didn't touch babies. I didn't know how to interact with babies. Babies can't talk.. Oh, but now I think I do know how to communicate with them.. I just love it when they laugh, even when they cry too (Yeah, wait until I have my own and see if I enjoy seeing my baby cries!). And sometimes I 'baby-talk' unconsciously..

Let's meet the Babies..................



Clockwise : Luqman Alhakim, Nur'Ain Shah, Iman Dani, Qaira, Muhammad Mikael, Raeesa Aulya, Hana Batrisya and Shayna Alaia!



To all the babies, Aunty Shifa would like to wish you Happy Eid Mubarak (banyak ke korang dapat duit raya? belanja la sikit..). Aunty Shifa minta maaf zahir dan batin kalau terganas dengan the babies.. Kalau the babies tak suke Aunty Shifa dukung ke.. Aunty Shifa bau masam ke.. Aunty Shifa pernah tergigit ke.. Sengaja gigit ke (Hana nangis kan kena gigit.. Mikael happy je..).

Kalau Aunty Shifa terkasar bahasa ke (yelah, I mana tau bahasa Baby sangat..) Nanti kalau jumpa, Aunty Shifa bagi duit raya tau..

Love you all babies!! Muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh zillion times!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment