Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Bun in the Oven

I am pregnant again!!!

I am so happy and thankful that I can't hide it anymore..

Some people said that you have to wait until you pass the first trimester before breaking the news..

And I am now in my 14 weeks (3 months and 2 weeks)..

I am praying hard here, hoping that my baby will be fine and I will have a healthy pregnancy throughout the 40 weeks journey..

Alhamdulillah.. This is my second pregnancy and I couldn't be thankful enough this time around.. I think my husband and I are more ready to be parents as well..

I won't elaborate on the emotional roller coaster I had about 5 months ago when I had my miscarriage.. I have written one or two para on that actually, but decided not to write or think about it anymore..

I have accepted my fate even though I felt less like a woman at that time.. That was because I thought I was strong.. But I wasn't and it devastated me..

But everything happens for a reason, I think I know more on what to expect now and am still on a learning process about this whole pregnancy thingy..

I decided to write again as I feel it might be useful to share with other pregnant mommies or mommy-to-be..

I still can't find any other good blog for mommy-to-be other than my Mak Su's blog (http://intanorazam.blogspot.com/) and my colleague's (http://yeopaja.blogspot.com/)

SO I WANT TO SAY HI TO ALL PREGNANT MOMMIES OUT THERE AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP ME YOUR LINK HERE!!


Hehehe.. I think I might have to say good bye to the OLD me..



Then: 55 kg (August 2009)


And say hi to the NEW me..


Now: 63 kg (July 2012) and growing :p


No comments:

Post a Comment