Friday, December 3, 2010

PREAMBLE: My Version

Hello hello everyone!! Shifa in da houz... Never in million years I ever thought of having a proper blog!

I don't even know why I'm creating this Blog in the first place. Well, let me see...

Oh yea, I like to blog hopping recently and came across some a lot of really really good blogs!

I enjoyed reading them, sort of a reading therapy to me in between lunch breaks and some other breaks in the office (which could've turn to bad habit and ADDICTION in long term).

It's really relaxing anyway to read different kind of people expressing their thoughts and creative sides with bright pictures, quirky fonts and design and so forth.

And sometimes it occured to me that I'm talking to myself in response of what I'm reading, while I'm reading it. It's kinda STUPID to talk loudly alone huh? And you may ask, why don't you comment on their posts and whatnot (I asked myself that question too).

Well, I'm kinda LAZY like that. To type huh? I'm more like a silent reader. Admiring some of them without admitting it. Too EGOISTIC. And hating the rest without wanting to insult them.

Then, I was like AHA! Lemme save my precious fingers' energy to write my own. The next day, I FORGOT...

...that ambitious kind intention of mine. Erk.

And, couple weeks ago someone told me this,

"You HAVE TO do a lot of READING & WRITING," (his her advice on the preparations before I have to go to a 6-freaking-months-DIPLOMATIC-course in the near future).

So, that was it. Notice the bold, caps lock words??


ADDICTION + STUPID + LAZY + EGOISTIC + AHA + FORGOT + HAVE TO + READING + WRITING + DIPLOMATIC


=

Shifa and The City


Yeah, that's the name of My BLOG. Lame? No, I think it cool appropriate fit the purpose.

Talking about addiction. SATC.

No comments:

Post a Comment