Thursday, December 9, 2010

To err is human, To forget divine

WARNING: THIS IS A BITCHY ENTRY

I feel like writing today. Maybe it will make me feel better.

Stupidity.

I need to learn how to tolerate STUPIDITY.

Okay, that's it. No matter how, some people are not born privileged.

And I have to bear in mind that people might have to tolerate me on whatever reason too.

Just like what my Mother texted me few days ago, "Be nice to everybody".

Yes Bunda, you know how I can be nasty harsh sometimes. Maybe I was trying to be DIRECT actually.

Blame it on the 'young blood' (darah muda).

To err is human, To forget divine. As that stupid thing happens almost everyday, I clearly have no chance to avoid it.

Interestingly, God knows how hard I'm dealing with it that He sends me another one.

So, I need to have DOUBLE tolerance from now on and keep that sarcastic words from blurting again.

I wish Barney could come to cheer me up.








So that I can smile like this again. As wide as I could :D




No comments:

Post a Comment