Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Hair

Today, someone said to me that I need to do some trimming to my hair.

My hair is so thick (now contemplating to thank or not to thank the mader and fader for the genes) even my hairdresser, who happened to be my friend, complained about it too.

This was my hair exactly 2 years ago.

             Before                                                         After                


Ignore the messiness, the eyebag and the muka-nak-kena-tampar expression on the left (maybe on the right too).

Who cares when you were a student? Anyway, I requested 'newscaster' hairstyle for a try.

So, this was the hairdresser guy.




 
Jim The Hairdresser : What did you put on your hair Shifa? Tebal, keras macam dawai bla bla bla bla.



I looked sad, didn't I? No, I didn't mind of anything he said.



Shifa The Innocent Customer : Chill Jim.. :p


It was because I only paid about 3 pound (or is it 5 pound? 8 pound?) for the cut.



The end result : Nothing like a newscaster at all! Sheesh..


So, I'm planning to see Jim this Friday. But he can't complain anymore coz I'm paying him .............. this time.


See you Jim!

No comments:

Post a Comment