Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Necklace

It has been a while since the blog was updated.

Such a lousy blogger I am.

A friend of mine said that the pictures in my post are too big (verbatim: gambar-gambar dalam blog you ni sebijik-sebijik la Shifa). I said, "Haha.. Like whatever.. Suka hati I la.."

He also said that they need to be edited. He then condemned me a bit too much on a lot of things that I challenged invited him to contribute a post for my blog (we'll just wait and see if he's going to take the challenge). Hihi

Hmm.. Then I think what he said is true. I begin to hate the sebijik-sebijik pictures. I'm no crafty artsy of all these things. I'm really new in this blogging world, I really depend a lot on the template and designs that are already provided here.

You know what, I actually have about 10 drafts that yet to be posted. Suddenly no mood la, idea stuck la, cannot find the right words la, yada yadi yadu yada lalala.

So many excuses, so little act. So me!

---------

Anyway, back to the title of this post, I'm so obsessed with Sex and The City. Hence the Blog Title.

Sex and The City....

Some love its love quotes, others like the characters.

Some love its fashion and style, others like the storyline.

Some love Carrie with Mr. Big, others love her with Aidan.

An so on and so forth.

For me, I love the name plate necklace also nicknamed the "Carrie Necklace" that Carrie wore most of the time in the series, especially on her casual day.




This is what I meant by 'casual'




A close-up


Don't you just love it?!

I wish to have one. I love it because it feels very personal as it's made specially for you. Maybe I can have it in Arabic letter instead of the usual one? What say you? I don't know..

What I know is I will get it from 'someone' one day. Hihi..
 

And for those who prefer a 'statement' necklace and do not intend to have everybody to know your name, I would suggest a 'single-letter' necklace like this one................










Gold-letter pendant with teardrop pearl






Seems familiar?
















You can have this if you prefer a 'smart-casual' looks like the adorable cutesy Betty



Cute huh? I was a bit sad when she turned into a beautiful 'swan' in her last season of Ugly Betty. I didn't want it to end!! I don't like the sophisticated new Betty who lives in London!!


Sex and The City vs Ugly Betty, which one is your favourite?


2 comments:

  1. You can find greet arabic name necklaces, as well as classic Carrie name necklaces at this great site- MyNameNecklace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat malaysia you boleh pegi tempah je kat http://www.minimaos.com/pre-order-your-name-necklace

    ReplyDelete