Thursday, March 24, 2011

'Quarter Ponder'

It has been a month since I hit the magic number.
I reached the quarter of my life (as if I'm gonna live for another 75 years!) last February.
I couldn't be thankful enough of each and every single thing that happened in my life for the last 25 years.
Alhamdulillah.

Still, I feel like I'm in limbo.
I've been pondering a lot.
I know the solutions to what I feel. Indeed, I'm determined to pursue it.
But I'm not patient. I'm in the urgency to have the 'person' that I wish to be to come out sooner.
This 'person' is inside me. This 'person' is myself.
She is the 'better' me.

Of what I am now, I won't tell you.
I am as what you see me.
Maybe I'm not to your liking.
But I am being ME. For now.

I believe this is just a phase. QLC maybe.

And for the 'better' me?

I will keep pondering...



No comments:

Post a Comment