Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday KHJ

Dear KHJ,


Happy Birthday!! Semoga panjang umur & murah rezeki!! 

Miss you like crazy!! It's different now that we have our career and live in two different cities :(

I don't see you that much these days. But you know how much we love each other company whenever we have the opportunity to meet, don't you?

Should we celebrate? I don't know... We are very much aware of each other habit too right?

Promises are meant to be broken, aren't they? Applicable to both of us :D

We often miss each other but seldom make any effort to meet because of the distance, time, having no transport yadayadiyadu

Nonetheless, I love you for who you are and I want to tell you that you are the most understanding friend I have. 

I wish the very best for your future and I hope all of your wishes come true.


Left: He was trying to look taller. Right: His actual size compared to me. :p


Please, don't hate me for the pictures.

Lots of Love,

Shifa

11 April 2011, Putrajaya

No comments:

Post a Comment