Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Necklace II

Do you like your name?

I like mine. I have four names. Given by different people.

But I like Shifa the most. That is because it was given by my mother.

I want people to know my name. Just like Andy.

This is Andy. 








Let us say hi to Andy.

Hi Andy...!!! :D




---------------------



Andy is not listening.

Lets say it loudly!

HI ANDY...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!









See, Andy heard you now. She smiles back.

She wants you to call her name loudly like that.

In fact, she loves it. That is the purpose of her necklace.

---------------------

I want a Shifa necklace too. So that you can call me and make me smile like Andy.

:D :D :D



To see more of Andy, visit her website at http://www.stylescrapbook.com/.

To see the first entry of The Necklace, refer here.


No comments:

Post a Comment